Change Everything

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


(Cue the noisemakers, confetti & fireworks)

I hope you had a wonderful New Year's eve, and the first day of the new year has started out wonderfully for you. I got a call from a neighbor who wanted to take me out to lunch. A lovely start to 2016 for me!


A tablescape change for New Year's Eve...





I probably could have fussed with this table for hours and hours, I kept finding myself going back to move something or add something or adjust this or that. 







I hope the new year brings you the best of joy...





the best of health





the best of prosperity





the best garden you've ever planted





the best meals you've ever enjoyed





the best laughs you've ever had





the warmest smiles, the happiest heart, 





the best of everything, everyday!

All the best in 2016 !!!!

I'm joining the party at Between Naps on the Porch and Share Your Cup Thursday at Have A Daily Cup with Mrs. Olson and Rustic & Refinedand Rose Chintz Cottage and Make it Pretty Monday at the Dedicated House and Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style and What's It Wednesdays at Ivy and Elephants!


Silver goblets - Marshall's (last year)
Crown tray, pitcher & glasses - Sur La Table, years ago 
white plates, Alex Liddy - Home Goods, a few years ago
champagne coups, silver tray, candle holders  - Goodwill
flatware - eBay

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is the best!! Love all of the wishes and the napkins are gorgeous! Wishing you the best of the best!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! Would love to know how you did that napkin fold. Will you ever do a tutorial? Thanks. Appreciate your wishes for the New Year. The same to you. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete