Change Everything

Monday, October 27, 2014

Boo!


Happy Fall - and Happy Halloween !! 

I had so much fun putting together my Halloween table!




I think I've accumulated more than enough Halloween decor for my table now, though I may try to find some small green plates or chargers. 


  


 I found these mugs last year and they're just perfect for a Halloween table.


The witch mug has a lot of detail



   
 I think the cat is my favorite!


Too cute to be a scardy cat!





 I just noticed the eye from the mummy platter staring out at the camera in this candle shot. 




 My fun mummy platter and one of the witch's boots.




A couple more pieces from my witch's boot collection.  I found the one above at a pumpkin farm and the one on the right at Pier 1.






As fun as some of them are, I normally don't buy salt & pepper shakers but these went with the original set I purchased may years ago, so of course they have to be on this table with all the other boots.


A completely different kind of courting couple! 





Our lovely table by candle light... more or less. 


  Happy all Hallow's Eve!!

Mugs, all candle sticks, plate under S&P, small purple plates* & courting couple- Goodwill last year *(plain glass plates that I spray painted)
Orange plates - Dollar Store
Purple chargers - Michael's
Napkins (bandanas) - JoAnn's
Sparkly boot & pumpkin candle - Pier 1 (last year)
Other witches boots - mail order years ago
Mummy plate & witches hat (on pumpkin) - Kitchen Kaboodle



I'll be linking up with Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday, Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House, Table It Decor at Rustic & Refined and Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment