Change Everything

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Helllllloooooooo out there!


How have you all been? I hope you are well and enjoying your summer.  
Instead of droning on about technical difficulties and a myriad of excuses, let's just pretend I haven't been missing in action for a few months and get started. 


This table has a bit of coastal feel to it and uses several shades of my favorite blue.   



I found the rope wrapped candle holder at Home Goods a while back. It was falling apart but I knew it would be an easy fix. I took it up front and they marked it down to $4 for me - yay!! A bit of glue (ok, a lot of glue) and it was as good as new.   
  




Notice the artful arrangement of the seashells on the runner - hahaha.






I'm not sure if it was the long winter but I'm really loving coastal designs and colors more and more these days.  I even bought a Coastal Living magazine subscription.  I wonder if I'll feel the same during the Christmas season, hmmmm.




Here's another angle showing the almost the whole table.






I was sorry that I missed out on some other starfish plates last year so when I saw these this past winter I grabbed them right away.  Just the right amount of luster, loving how the light is reflecting in this photo. 


seashell closeup

that little life ring is adorable!

                                                                                                                               















I haven't had any luck finding more of these napkin rings though I did see them on another tablescaping blog a while back.





It's great to be back and I hope to keep up a bit better about keeping up.  Maybe I've said this before but I really thought it would be no problem keeping up a blog but what I've found is that time flies by and the rest of my life seems to suck up quite a bit of my days.  I have favorite bloggers and most of them have something new and fun at least once a week but then there are a couple who haven't posted for months.  Now I know why.  It's not hard, though sometimes trying to be witty can be a bit taxing, but it is time consuming. I have a lot of respect to those bloggers who manage to post several times a week and special recognition to those who post daily!

Hope you're having a great day!!

I'll be linking up to Between Naps on the Porch and Cuisine Kathleen, if she hasn't taken the summer off.

4 comments:

  1. Love your table! I had fun with the same colors on my blog this week! We must all be thinking of the beach!! I love your glass starfish!! They do reflect colors so well. Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for sharing such a delightful post!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie - I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to find your comment. Not sure what happened there. I've been in a very coastal state of mind even though I live nearly two hours from the beach.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great beachy tablescape!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan - Thank you, so glad you like my table.

      Delete