Change Everything

Friday, March 7, 2014

Valentine Tea Time


Sooooo.... I've had the pictures for a while but I'm just now getting around to posting them.



Just a few red odds and ends for a pretty little tea setting. 



 Some oatmeal scones to nibble on...




 This is my attempt at an artistic stack like I've seen in other blogs.



This was a Christmas gift a few years ago and it was filled with yummy peppermint fudge!




These are the tea cups from Butler's Pantry - I sold all the plates and bowls but I kept these beauties.



 
Okay so not such a great shot of the garland but you get to appreciate the tea pot up close. 


Thanks for stopping by today.

I'll be linking up with Seasonal Sundays on The Tablescaper, Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch and maybe Let's Dish at Cuisine Kathleen.

 

18 comments:

  1. Love that dotty bowl!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's adorable, wish I had more of them.

      Delete
  2. Loving your red and white and the polka dots. '-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah - I'm a big fan of polka dots!

      Delete
  3. I love red and white, polka dots and checks -- fun! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, gingham & dots are a lot of fun.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I do love the polka dots! The stacked cups with their red ribbons look very festive. Thank you for sharing and coming to tea.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi - tea time is my favorite time of day. One of these days, maybe I'll do a table with all my teapots. hahahaha

      Delete
  5. So festive and whimsical with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty red and white china. These colors are always a pleasure to view. Have a great St Paddy's Day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the contrast of deep red and bright white. I hope you had a great St. Paddy's day yourself.

      Delete
  7. I think your pictures are perfect. Love the red and white table you have set. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate your support of my photography skills!

      Delete
  8. Love the stacked cups. Thanks for bringing your creativity to Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'I love your beautiful stacked cups and vignette, you did a marvelous job with the tray! Your White teacups and saucers are gorgeous, I have similar Italian ones, but not as pretty as yours. Love that dotted teapot, swoonnnn....
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabby, I sold the rest of the set (Butler's Pantry, Lenox) but decided I loved the cups too much to part with them.

      Delete