Change Everything

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

St. Paddy's Day Table


When I started thinking about trying to put a table together for St. Patrick's day, I really didn't think I had enough of anything to make it work.

 But after I got started everything just came together.





 A pot of gold in a cabbage bowl - is that redundant? *wink*






The aerial view because the Leprechaun view wasn't all that interesting. 




 I found these beauties in the clearance shelves at Home Goods. 




 and the artistic shot with one of the fun settings on my camera

 A treasured piece of Belleek is an absolute must on this table.

We've had a few spring like days recently and they have certainly lightened my mood.  I hope spring is arriving soon in a flower bed near you!

I'm linking up with Cuisine Kathleen for the green blog crawl. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Awe...I love your tablescape. Really love your cabbage bowls. I would love to have a set of cabbage dishes! Love how you used gold chargers too! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. For not having much to work with, you came up with a great table.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Belleek, and those little pots of gold are adorable! Wonderful buy on the glassware!
    Thanks so much for taking part in the 6th Annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s awesome to have these in my own table! Everything here is perfect, like a perfect cabbage bowl and a perfect wine glass. It’s too attractive I can’t make words to appreciate it. Classy Bellek!

    Sebastian of
    Bali Hut Super Store

    ReplyDelete