Change Everything

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Heart Day


Sending you all some love for a belated Valentine's day. I put together a second table because I just to use the red bubble glass pieces one more time before they get packed away...

After not seeing the sun for several days, I wanted to capture it streaming in onto the table... even if it shows the wrinkles in my tablecloth.

 Everything just fell into place, nearly effortlessly.

Bright, cheery daisies are perfect for this table.

 
Any tips for getting red candle wax out of that polyester runner?  OOPS!


Some lovely white tulips were framed with the cheery daisies.

      I included the vintage Valentine postcards again

       lovely silk roses in my special glasses


 Thank you for stopping by to see my latest table. I hope you're have a wonderful day.

I'll be linking up with Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday, The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays and Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish.  



12 comments:

  1. wow your table is just beautiful and the flowers are so perfect with those beautiful dishes, love the whole table...so special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phyllis -- it was a bit of a happy accident. Experimenting with flower arranging is a new thing for me, I do love fresh flowers.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love the combination of daisies with tulips in your centerpiece, and the red glassware is stunning! Don't pack it away -- use it! The roses in the stemmed glasses add a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia ! The red glassware won't go far, maybe I'll find a use for it before next fall.

      Delete
  3. That's such a beautiful setting and those pieces are just
    awesome! I'm new to your blog and glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by, too! Thank you Chandy.

      Delete
  4. So cheery and crisp. The sun makes everything seem to smile and your table sure does.

    Cathy's Cupboard Calamity<:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, I'm fortunate that my dining area is so close to a big sliding door. I get lots of great light and fresh air (when the weather cooperates). Thank you!

      Delete
  5. So pretty.

    Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's great to have a place to share my creations and see all the wonderful tables others are creating.

      Delete