Change Everything

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Remember November


It's been an interesting fall for me this year. The weather has been perfect, I've felt more love and support from my friends than  I have in years... and I've been really distracted with other life stuff.  The last point being the excuse for a very brief post.

This table is just a bit more fall but I'm not quite ready for a Thanksgiving table yet.

The little woodland critters are making another appearance next to another fun napkin fold.

I really like these soup tureens so I had to use them at least one more time.

Without any planning it turns out these glasses match the table cloth I've had for years.
 
I only wish my table was a bit bigger, I had a few more things I wanted to add but they just wouldn't fit. Hmmm... maybe that's for the best. 

More leaf plates - these are a bit smaller and in a variety of colors, rather than all brown.

I found this piece at the GW and I thought for sure I found a second piece, a small plate or something but if I did buy I have no idea what I did with it.

Soup tureen, up close & personal

Yellow leaf on yellow plate, it photographed better than I thought it would.
Still working on my photography, I think the lighting may be the challenge. 

I hope you're having an amazing autumn and have a chance to enjoy all the fun and excitement of the coming holidays.

I'll be linking up with Cuisine Kathleen, The Tablescaper & Between Naps on the Porch.

10 comments:

  1. Love, love the colors on your table. The leaf plates are wonderful and I really like what you did with the pretty napkins. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane - I love my leaf plates and really enjoying trying new napkin folds all the time. Although, I do tend to use the ones I know over and over.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful table! Love everything.

    Thanks,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, so glad you enjoyed my table.

      Delete
  3. Your table is just gorgeous! Love the beautiful fall colors here.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which I like better the rich fall colors or the pastels of spring. Thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful table. I would use those cute mini tureens right through Thanksgiving.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pumpkin tureens are fun but I think I'm ready to put them away. They're on the Thanksgiving table in a bit of a different configuration. I'll be posting pictures soon.

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty, colorful table! Where did you find those soup tureens? By the time I decided I wanted some for my Thanksgiving table, EVERY object having to do with Thanksgiving was gone. I feel like society now goes from Halloween directly to Christmas!! Love your plaid napkins and your darling accent figurines. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie - I got the soup tureens at a local kitchen store, the brand is Certified International. There are still a lot of Thanksigiving decor around here side by side with the Christmas decor. While Christmas might make too early of an appearance for some (can't blame retailers for trying to make a buck) each season seems to get its time in the spotlight/on the shelf, at least on the west coast.
      I'm glad you enjoyed my table, thank you for you kind comments.

      Delete