Change Everything

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Unintential Blogcation

I've been so caught up with getting the house ready for company, then entertaining my company and then entertaining more company all while continuing to work full-time that I've neglected my blog. 
While it was an exhausting few weeks, it was completely worth it. I got some serious spring cleaning done which was long overdue.  Towards the end, meaning shortly before my friends were to arrive, there was definitely some "I don't know what to do with this so I'm going to hide it in the closet or stack it under the craft table" type organizing. After a bit of rest, perhaps I'll figure where that stuff should actually be stored. 

These were my first house guests in the new place and I wanted to make sure they felt welcome and that everything was ready for them.  They allow me to use their beautifully decorated guest room whenever I need it.

While my friends were visiting we drove out to the coast, though a bit chilly it was a beautiful day.

The water was so cold, we couldn't believe these kids were playing in it for so long.

There were beautiful views everywhere we looked but the battery on my camera died and I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted.  On the other hand, how many pictures of the ocean and the rocks do I need? I tried to take some pictures looking up the face of the cliffs but they really didn't turn out well.

Though my camera takes decent pictures, I'd like to get a newer one with a higher number of pixels. Digital cameras have come a long way in the last 6 years and I haven't kept up.

Back to just relaxing and a casual dinner of leftovers!

Keep it preppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment