Change Everything

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Saturday!

On with the changes!!

Today I made another big change, I got a new hair style!! My stylist cut off about 5" of length and gave me some long layers around my face. I really love it, though it will take some getting used to after several years of just long & straight hair.  I even bought some hot rollers so that I can style it a bit easier (hopefully) than with just a curling iron.
Before
After

While out running errands and looking for a few preppy accessories I stopped in to J. Jill. I hadn't shopped there in years but stumbled across their website recently and saw they had some cute shift dresses.  While I wasn't in the mood to try on dresses I did find a cute green linen shirt and print tank, they'll be adorable with my green shorts.

Keep it preppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment