Change Everything

Friday, May 24, 2013

Let's get this party (blog) started!


Hello and welcome to my new blog!

The first question is always - "why did you decide to start a blog?" I decided to start blogging because I'm making a lot of changes in my life and I'm looking for an outlet and perhaps some advice.
The changes started about 2 years ago when I finally committed to relocating, which I did about 18 months ago, more about that later.
I've also decided to change my look and ride the resurgence wave of Preppy!! This is an area where I'll occasionally be asking for advice, I may or may not be a little challenged in this area. I love Lilly but there isn't a store within 100 miles of here and I just can't quite bring myself to spend >$200 for a cotton dress!
What can  you expect to see...??? Tablescapes, my latest hobby.  Etiquette tips - in addition to occasionally being certifiable, I'm a certified Protocol Consultant. Random pictures of what I think are preppy outfits. Pictures of my cat, she doesn't ever do anything cute when the camera is near by but she's got such a sweet face I just have to share.
I've been motivated by some great blogs and I hope that mine is at least 1/10 as entertaining!
Thanks to Miss Janice, Tickled Pink & Green, (did you see the pink & green bowls in Costco?) The Preppy Empty Nester and all the others that have made me smile and inspired me.

Meow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment